Thanks You’sPosted: May 15, 2009
Today I gradate with my Masters of Arts degree from Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you are near the area and actually would like to come see it, Leonard St. at the seminary and be there at 7pm. For those that read this blog and keep up with me and my life, I wanted to make a list of those who I owe a special thanks to during the last two and half years while studying at PRTS.
- Dr. Joel Beeke, for giving me a chance at PRTS, working for and with him, and studying Systematic Theology under him.
- Emily, for being there at the beginning and now the end of my degree while brining many smiles to those stressful days.
- My Mom, for helping me here and there, the 1,000 text I receive from her every month, and having a place to stay to get away from studies.
- Dirk Naves, for leaning more from one-individual in a year and half then anyone else in my life.
- Mr. & Mrs. Wynalda, who housed me for one year when starting seminary and making sure I always had something to eat.
- Jessica Hoop-da-loo for editing all my poor english papers!
- RHB/Steve, for giving me a job part-time to aid me in being able to have enough money to at least rent a place to stay in.
- Dr. Bilkes, for teaching me how to dress like a seminarian and not a red-neck & I thank him for picking out the best text books.
- Dr. Murray for kicking my butt in bass-fishing.
- Maarten K. for his class notes that help me study for exams.
- The people that give into the scholarship fund that helped me continue my schooling.
- Dan Cruver for being a great friend, and elder brother of the faith who has done so much for me.
- David Hall for having me work with the Calvin500 Tour this past year.
- Nate Eshelman for taking me out for my 1st lunch with someone from the seminary.
- David Kim for staying up till 2 and 3am my 1st semester and studying with me.
- My Macbook, because my 1st year of seminary with those 2 PC’s that broke 7 times sucked!
- Last but not least, I thank Monday night football, College Football on Saturday’s and NBA on TNT for breaks from my studies.
If I have forgotten anyone, please tell me and why.
To those above, I thank you for your time you have put into my life and I am in much debt to you all!
If interested in watching PRTS’s graduation and Dr. Sinclair Ferguson’s commencement address you can go to this site (click students) and view this event as it happens.