Some of my Favorite Past Memories in Life are…Posted: January 13, 2010 Filed under: Just for Fun, Just My Thoughts 2 Comments
In no particular order…
- Playing video games (NCAA Football) with Nick till 6am
- Catfishing with Chris, Bobby, Logan, every weekend in Ohio when I visited
- Hanging out in Bubba’s garage all night not knowing a thing I was working on
- Library dates with Emily in college
- Playing euchre with bobby and his dad, it was always eventful
- Going to listen to Country music every friday night with Donnie in Michigan
- Beating Matt Dick every year in NCAA Football (besides 2003)
- Going to Big Lots with my Mom, no matter how long, or when I visit, somehow we end up there
- Grandma telling me stories of her past
- Talking to Dan Cruver, at least 3x’s a week in his office and learning oh so much
- Grandpa making 101 noises with his lips, but yet never says one word
- Dollar movies with Logan, Cam, Jessi, Jerod, … way too many people I did this with to remember.
- Late nights at the Estep’s & dinner’s at the Estep’s
- Summer fishing with Tommy up at Lake Ann
- Date nights with Emily
- Hanging out with Shane Miller and his family during my college years
- Traveling with Beeke to Reformed conferences and learning
Do you have any to share?
and hanging out w/ Jason DeGraaff in GR, watching football, eating tostidos, and going to IHOP….as well as T4G and TGC
ah yes i forgot that!